Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Does AS Recognize 2 Million Milers? (Yes, Lifetime 75K)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2021, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines, Marriott, Hilton, Enterprise, Best Western

Hey, All -- my friend, Dave, forwarded one of the AS threads discussing the number of people expected to maintain 75k or obtain the new 100k status. My question relates to the two million miler status.. I have heard over the years that two million milers are granted Gold75 for life, but I haven't seen that in writing. Anybody know anything about this level on AS? Thanks a bunch! julie
Old Jan 16, 2021, 5:21 pm

Programs: Yes
AS already grants lifetime 75K to 2 MM’rs,

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mi...-million-miler

AS does not have plans to alter the 1/2 MM benefit.
Old Jan 16, 2021, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Thank you, Anteater -- somehow I missed that. When I have called, I haven't received consistent responses. Glad to see that it is in writing.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 7:22 am

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by jujea
Thank you, Anteater -- somehow I missed that. When I have called, I haven't received consistent responses. Glad to see that it is in writing.
When I made Million Mile Flyer in 2013 an exec at AS told me there were two (2) Two Million Mile Flyers at that point with Gold 75K for life. As I recall, both were from the state of Alaska and had lots of business trips to the lower 48. It's a difficult status to reach, because all of it has to be on Alaska Airlines metal. No partner flying or bonus miles apply.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Seattlenerd
When I made Million Mile Flyer in 2013 an exec at AS told me there were two (2) Two Million Mile Flyers at that point with Gold 75K for life. As I recall, both were from the state of Alaska and had lots of business trips to the lower 48. It's a difficult status to reach, because all of it has to be on Alaska Airlines metal. No partner flying or bonus miles apply.
I wonder how many there are now? It is difficult to hit, but I am goal-oriented with a bit of crazy. I'll hit 2MM in less than five years.. all Alaska metal.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: Yes
I wonder how many there are now? It is difficult to hit, but I am goal-oriented with a bit of crazy. I'll hit 2MM in less than five years.. all Alaska metal.
I don’t know but I do know there are no 3 MMrs as of yet. Maybe they can be granted lifetime MVP 100K.
jujea likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 10:22 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Hilton Diamond
You've definitely got a plan! Great talking with you tonight!
Old Jan 19, 2021, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rune87
You've definitely got a plan! Great talking with you tonight!
My RDU-SEA seatmate! So nice talking with you on the flight... great crew with Heidi and birthday boy, Brett! Hope you have a great SEA-FLL-SAN-SEA run!!!
williwaw likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 5:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Bump to say hi to Julie, glad you're here!

I miss seeing the SEA-RDU MR bunch. Am waiting a bit to get vaccinated, but hope to be in the air again in March.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DaveH
Bump to say hi to Julie, glad you're here!

I miss seeing the SEA-RDU MR bunch. Am waiting a bit to get vaccinated, but hope to be in the air again in March.
We'll hold down the fort, plane hubby Dave. Rod, Ken, Deborah, and I are on all the Wednesday flights. New faces doing mileage runs tomorrow. Miss you! See you in March!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.