Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Let's Go BOGO - Buy 1/Get 1 - book by 12.28 - travel 1.12-5.19, 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's Go BOGO - Buy 1/Get 1 - book by 12.28 - travel 1.12-5.19, 2021

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2020, 11:37 pm

Programs: AAdvantage + Alaska
Originally Posted by philemer
Winner, winner, chicken dinner, Combined BOGO K fare to the Big Island (boi-sea-koa) and able to apply 2 GGU from a generous FTer. Thank you!!!! One way in F for $397 for 2 all in. Happy wife, happy life.
Howdy! Long time lurker, pretty much first time poster. What is a GGU and how does one acquire one? Thank you!
Old Dec 31, 2020, 1:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Pusheen
Howdy! Long time lurker, pretty much first time poster. What is a GGU and how does one acquire one? Thank you!
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mi...efits/mvp-gold

• Four First Class guest upgrades per year
Since they are issued to MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K members of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, they are termed Gold Guest Upgrades. You get them by flying many miles on Alaska, or making friends with someone who will give you one.

Welcome to the forum.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 2:05 pm

Programs: AAdvantage + Alaska
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mi...efits/mvp-gold

Since they are issued to MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K members of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, they are termed Gold Guest Upgrades. You get them by flying many miles on Alaska, or making friends with someone who will give you one.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the kind welcome! Seems like a good goal, MVP Gold. I'm off to a good start (SEA->OGG->SEA), with the alaska 50% extra miles promotion, perhaps I could hit MVP this year. I've never qualified for any mileage program elite status before!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.