Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Companion Record Known Traveler Number

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: RDM AS 100K - 1MM / DL DM - 3MM / Marriott Ambassador - Lifetime Titanium Elite
Companion Record Known Traveler Number

Perhaps this is just me having this issue but when I use my wife's Companion Record on the Alaska website to book a ticket, her Known Traveler Number, which i confirmed is in her profile does not carry over to her reservation. i have to manually put the number in once the reservation has been confirmed. This has happened on more than one occassion.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2019, 2:22 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
I've never had this problem.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 2:35 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
I haven't either. Are you booking directly from her account when this happens or under yours using her companion discount code?

Whichever it is, I'd delete her KTN from the profile of the booking account, save, then readd it and save it again.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 2:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
It needs to be saved in your account as well as hers.

When my family all got GE, I had to go thru all accounts to add everyone's ktn to each account under each name. It doesn't autopropagate.
missamo80 and rustykettel like this.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 8:31 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
I missed the part where you said it was in her profile. If you are booking from your account then you also have to add it to her profile in your account. Log in > Traveler Profiles > Companion Information
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: RDM AS 100K - 1MM / DL DM - 3MM / Marriott Ambassador - Lifetime Titanium Elite
Thanks for the feedback. I assumed if I added her Alaska frequent flyer number it would carryover her pertinent data.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 1:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by CAVU
Thanks for the feedback. I assumed if I added her Alaska frequent flyer number it would carryover her pertinent data.
And thank you for following up. Yes, this would be nice to have autopropogate, but can understand why the info isn't automatically added if stored in another account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.