Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Should Alaska Lounge Access Be Inclued With the AS / BofA Visa?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should Alaska Lounge Access Be Inclued With the AS / BofA Visa?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2019, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by tgi
This is the ideal solution to overcrowding, not sure why more restaurants don't participate with Priority Pass.
Because it's probably a bunch of cheapskates who spend exactly $28 a head for whatever they can get on the PP credit, don't tip (so the employees work for less money than normal customers).
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:16 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
Because it's probably a bunch of cheapskates who spend exactly $28 a head for whatever they can get on the PP credit, don't tip (so the employees work for less money than normal customers).
I'm not fully sure how reimbursement from PP works (I'd imagine a monthly pay-out?), but I have to imagine that it takes longer to hit the restaurant's bank account than someone paying cash/credit card.
eponymous_coward likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.