Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat power max amps?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2019, 6:48 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by James Moore
You'd think, but this is Dell, so it's their own gizmo. Before I ordered the laptop I just sort of assumed that everyone had moved to USB-C (I work on Android software, so I have piles of those things lying around), but NOOO Dell has to do their own thing.
And that’s what people always accuse Apple of doing. Being a Mac user and having seen a colleague with a Dell USB-C laptop recently (non-Apple laptops are unusual in my field), I too assumed Dell too had moved fully to USB-C. Can’t wait for that day (for all laptops as well as Apple phones and monitors/projectors)....
Old May 24, 2021, 5:04 pm

Is it accurate that Alaska has daisy chained their outlets. My 130 watt Lenovo charge

Originally Posted by Putzy
Multiple seat rows are daisy chained together and are allowed X amount of amps total. For each row of three seats, there is a potential of 2.0A at 110VAC. The first to plug in can use up to 1.8A. The second user gets 2.0A minus the first users amperage. The third user is 2.0A minus the first and second users amperage. If the other seat rows have also plugged in your row may not have 2.0A available.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 11:32 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
On a 321.

Plugged in a small strip with a 90w Dell charger. No issue. Plugged in a phone charger concurrently and the outlet shuts off.

Plugged in laptop charger and phone charger on their own outlets in adjacent seats without any issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.