Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Drink Coupon at Admirals Club

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Premium Drink Coupon at Admirals Club

This is a new, and very fortunate event. I used my AL membership like usual at the AC and when my card was handed back, I was also given two premium drink tickets that one usually gets as an AA elite traveling on qualifying intl itinerary. Has this ever happened to anyone else, or was I just that lucky that the agent made a mistake?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:45 pm

Programs: I need to do better in managing my affiliations. Oops, I overshot the runway for status next year.
Might the person at the podium simply liked the cut of your jib?

Where was this because it wasn't policy at BOS yesterday.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by PaperGlider
Might the person at the podium simply liked the cut of your jib?

Where was this because it wasn't policy at BOS yesterday.
PHL (intl terminal), did just come straight from a meeting and with a fresh shave, so maybe that did it.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:02 pm

Programs: I need to do better in managing my affiliations. Oops, I overshot the runway for status next year.
Originally Posted by safari ari
PHL (intl terminal), did just come straight from a meeting and with a fresh shave, so maybe that did it.
That must have done it. Their rapid winking was another clue.

During the first week of this month, PHL American lounge didn't give me coupons!

(PHL is one of my favorite American Airlines lounges; spacious, clean, quiet, uncrowded and a good variety of food offerings)
Old Mar 28, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by PaperGlider

(PHL is one of my favorite American Airlines lounges; spacious, clean, quiet, uncrowded and a good variety of food offerings)
I prefer Newark, small, old, crowded, hot and generally uncomfortable. It reminds me that the grass is not always greener!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.