Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

25,000 Miles with Purchase of New MINI (Car)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

If you are already planning on purchasing a new MINI, why not get 25,000 Alaska miles at the same time?

https://www.miniusa.com/why-mini/pro...air-offer.html
Old Sep 17, 2018, 5:27 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

"Participating MINI dealers include: MINI of Anchorage, Seattle MINI, Northwest MINI, MINI of Portland, MINI of San Francisco, MINI of Marin, East Bay MINI, MINI of Concord, MINI of Stevens Creek, and Niello MINI."
Old Sep 17, 2018, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by dayone
"Participating MINI dealers include: MINI of Anchorage, Seattle MINI, Northwest MINI, MINI of Portland, MINI of San Francisco, MINI of Marin, East Bay MINI, MINI of Concord, MINI of Stevens Creek, and Niello MINI."
I don’t live near any of those dealerships (and have zero interest in a new vehicle) and still they think it is a good use of my time to spam me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.