Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by beckoa
I'll take the leftover ice cream
Errr. No. I will. Thankyouverymuch.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 12:18 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Errr. No. I will. Thankyouverymuch.
Next media headline! Alaska Airlines First Class brawl over leftover Salt & Straw. lol
UAPremierExec, tusphotog and MiniC like this.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 12:43 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
have you all seen the Facebook comments on Alaska's post... wowzer.

I thought we get hyper here on FlyerTalk, but man, its a total class war over there...
be_rettSEA likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 3:44 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
An improvement over the current ice cream for sure
Old Jun 17, 2018, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts on the ground or in the air, but I would prefer something like Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough or if we're trying to stay local, just some good ol' fashioned Tillamook chocolate ice cream....I have a hard time finding an acceptable flavor at Salt and Straw to be honest and that's saying something since there are a lot of flavors I would be ok with when it comes to ice cream.
rustykettel likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Sounds like they're possibly addressing Jet Blue Mint offering?
Old Jun 19, 2018, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Sounds like they're possibly addressing Jet Blue Mint offering?
I was thinking the same, JetBlue had out-done Alaska at having ‘local’ ice cream from Molly Moon’s. (I had the Earl Grey and Honey Lavender and really enjoyed it.. dare I say it’s my favorite ice cream of all the Mint flights.) Nancy’s Fancy was pretty good but Salt and Straw has been getting a lot of hype.

Of course, JetBlue still has Milk Bar cookies as a parting gift, which are insanely good. (Unless you’re an Alaska flyer who would bemoan that they aren’t Chips Ahoy.)
jinglish, be_rettSEA and MiniC like this.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 3:34 pm

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, UA PM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bkojote

I was thinking the same, JetBlue had out-done Alaska at having ‘local’ ice cream from Molly Moon’s. (I had the Earl Grey and Honey Lavender and really enjoyed it.. dare I say it’s my favorite ice cream of all the Mint flights.) Nancy’s Fancy was pretty good but Salt and Straw has been getting a lot of hype.

Of course, JetBlue still has Milk Bar cookies as a parting gift, which are insanely good. (Unless you’re an Alaska flyer who would bemoan that they aren’t Chips Ahoy.)
Jetblue has Honey Lavender from Molly Moon's?! That's my favorite ice cream!

Alaska, Salt and Straw also has a Honey Lavender flavor, hint hint
Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
I wish Alaska would add ice cream to midcon flights as well. Especially LAX/SFO/SEA-ORD. VX used to have ice cream on the ORD routes in F.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 9:46 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
TH loved the meyer lemon blue berry that was offered on her BWI-PDX flight. I will miss the cute little containers that the old ice cream used - great for packing my own milk for taking into the office, but I'll live.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.