Search

New Phone System

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:23 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
New Phone System

Is it just me, or has Alaska changed their phone systems? You use to be able to hang up and call again, but in the past two days I’ve hung up twice, and been connected back to the same agent I hung up on. Obviously this is annoying for reasons I don’t have to explain. Sort of embarrassing too.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 11:36 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Hmm I haven’t noticed this personally but will say that I was disconnected in the midst of being assisted Friday night and had hoped for a callback that never came. The disconnection definitely originated on their end. I was initially going to suggest blocking your number but that may or may not work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.