Wiki Posts
Search

AS MVP Gold 75K or OneWorld Emerald?

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2018, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by pbd456
if you are 75k, one ought to have plenty of AS RDM? I started at 60k AS miles last year, and now balloned to 560K and have many many more sectors to credit, I expected it to go up to 800k by the end of the summer.
Get spending, i'm back up to close to 500K and i expect devaluation to come in the next few months.
Old May 30, 2018, 11:16 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by CDKing
Get spending, i'm back up to close to 500K and i expect devaluation to come in the next few months.
​​​​​​
only if i have time. :'( i am not a broker so i dont plan to sell miles.
i project to fly almost 300k this year with good deals...
it is tough enough to use up all AA swu upgrades.
it is like either i pay 50k miles for CX J (which I need to positon)
or pay 500 usd for one way on AA and apply SWU to get EQM.
Old May 31, 2018, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by CDKing
Already have been. I haven't had a six digit balance in a loyalty program in a very long time. And AS devaluation has already happened twice, on award types I booked BEFORE devaluation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.