Search

SFO T1

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by beckoa
Same for me... ANC-LAX-SFO-PDX.

Had pre check and ran for the gate...only to see the aircraft sitting at the gate with the door closed

AA had a delay due to WX
What kind of rookie mistake is that, booking a tight connection between two terminals not connected airside, at an airport notorious for wx holds?

Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
What kind of rookie mistake is that, booking a tight connection between two terminals not connected airside, at an airport notorious for wx holds?

It isn't a rookie mistake so much as a mistake by the last person in North America with an original style Blackberry, unable to use apps which would apprise him of such issues.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MVPG, DL Silver, United Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by ptownca
Exactly, I actually signed up for the AA Exec CC which has AC access and found I rarely used it.. Maybe 5 times in a year.
Love the Admirals lounge in T2. I mean it's not perfect, but it quiet enough and usually has something for breakfast. I also access with the AA Exec CC card.

With the Loft closing in LA, Alaska needs to up the game on their lounges. The newer lounges by United and Delta aren't half bad, and AMEX Centurion has great food if over crowded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.