Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:34 pm
vgc

Originally Posted by apodo77
I don't think this is exclusive to AS.
So true...
Old Mar 30, 2017, 2:32 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
OK, I wasn't going to ask.... but the urge is overpowering.....how does anyone who flys 75K a year not know how the boarding process works?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:07 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
OK, I wasn't going to ask.... but the urge is overpowering.....how does anyone who flys 75K a year not know how the boarding process works?
Presumably their family doesn't always travel with them.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 5:31 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by uaflr

Board early with CONFIDENCE !!
...Even if you have no status and you're in 32B.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
First time doing it with the whole family. My wife and I fly together regularly but we always get her in FC either by companion upgrade or paid. I would also add that how people board and how they should considerately board can be two totally different things. I figured I would get the broad spectrum of response from the FT faithful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.