Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Companion 75K Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2015, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75k, Starwood
Flying Companion 75K Upgrade

I'm a 75k and my travel friend has no status. I would like to upgrade us both, but don't want to sacrifice my own upgrade if there is only 1 U seat available.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

John
Old May 9, 2015, 7:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Waitlist for F and hope for an upgrade?

Is this an eligible fare for using certs?
Old May 9, 2015, 8:21 am

Programs: DL Gold, AS MVP75k
upgrade

It would be helpful if you link their reservation to yours, it does not need to be the same locator. As soon as you get your comp upgrade call the Gold Line and speak with a rep. I was successful with this because the upgrade window was early enough that all the F seats were not yet filled. It is a bonus if U space is available and you can use a Gold Guest upgrade.^
Old May 9, 2015, 8:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
I don't have experience with this, but I'm guessing that you should put him on the guest list, and have different PNRs so that you clear separately

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.