Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using My Wallet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Using My Wallet

If I book a reservation for three of us family members and pay for the entire cost with my credit card, my understanding is that if I were to cancel the reservation, a credit would be issued if we're outside of 60 days.

In this situation, would the credit go to just my My Wallet or to each persons' My Wallet?

If each person gets a credit in their wallet, when it's time to make a new reservation, can the credits from the three wallets be combined so that we can all be under one reservation number? Or will each ticket need to be booked separately so that the credits can be drawn from each wallet?

Thanks for any clarification!
Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: DL DM
you will be having the option to credit to your wallet (whoever arrange the trip) or go back to the original payment method.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WinSea
you will be having the option to credit to your wallet (whoever arrange the trip) or go back to the original payment method.
Thanks. And if the ticket is the non-refundable type, then the only available option would be to credit the entire sum to my own account?
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:40 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by prkzoom
Thanks. And if the ticket is the non-refundable type, then the only available option would be to credit the entire sum to my own account?
You can also request a credit certificate, which is a transferrable code + pin. Up to 4 credit certificates can be applied to a future purchase.

I find the credit certificate a little better because then I don't have to worry about whose wallet the credit is in.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by baliktad
You can also request a credit certificate, which is a transferrable code + pin. Up to 4 credit certificates can be applied to a future purchase.

I find the credit certificate a little better because then I don't have to worry about whose wallet the credit is in.
Great, that's what I would do, too. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.