Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mass confusion at PDX this morning

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
This was at SEA, correct? So where did the plane end up...MSP or PHL?
Yep, this was SEA. After the agent proceeded to say MSP for the third time(even after she stepped forward to look at the monitor), people was so confused started yelling at the agent. Her college eventually corrected her. I found that agent a little arrogant as when I proceeded to board through the MVP line after she called general boarding, she made huge gestures at me, waiving me to the general line, as someone very young, I guess she wasn't expecting me to be MVPG and in F. A bit like http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...passenger.html but not as bad.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jona970318
Yep, this was SEA. After the agent proceeded to say MSP for the third time(even after she stepped forward to look at the monitor), people was so confused started yelling at the agent. Her college eventually corrected her. I found that agent a little arrogant as when I proceeded to board through the MVP line after she called general boarding, she made huge gestures at me, waiving me to the general line, as someone very young, I guess she wasn't expecting me to be MVPG and in F. A bit like http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...passenger.html but not as bad.
I think you have to be at least 25 before you're allowed to consume the polenta in AS F
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:56 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
I think you have to be at least 25 before you're allowed to consume the polenta in AS F
You can pretty much pinpoint the age of many poster by their (lack of) grammar and spelling skills.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by fti
You can pretty much pinpoint the age of many poster by their (lack of) grammar and spelling skills.
Just reread what I wrote and got a good laugh out of it. 95% of the time I'm on my iPad and these days I can't even be bothered reading things over before hitting submit. Probably not the best habit to have considering I'll be writing my college essays very soon
Old Dec 19, 2014, 8:47 am

I think a better way to put it would be: considering all the polenta I would be consuming in the coming years, I might not make it pass 25

Last edited by jona970318; Dec 19, 2014 at 9:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.