Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Do you think the SEA boardroom needs a shower?
Yes
63.16%
No
21.05%
I don't shower :P
15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

SEA Boardroom Shower ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2011, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Rewards Silver,United Miles plus Hawaiian Air AirTran SWA
Obscure glass for certain people and clear for others <:-)~
Old Apr 4, 2017, 10:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Came across this thread during a query.

Here's a special request to have AS add a shower to the new N Flagship Lounge under construction ^

After all... DL and AMEX offer them
Old Apr 4, 2017, 11:42 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by beckoa

Here's a special request to have AS add a shower to the new N Flagship Lounge under construction ^

Flagship Lounge? So, AS has abandoned any pretense of giving the slightest wisp of care about the Alaska Lounges and gifted over to AA for a Flagship? The C AL will open right after Hades freezes over, which is still a balmy 5,000 Fahrenheit. Gonna take years to cool off. There may or may not (I am betting on NOT) be showers when it opens.

The New N FLAGSHIP lounge will open after Hades freezes over, warms up again and then re-freezes. So goes AS desire to have anything to do with a lounge system.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 12:45 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by beckoa

Great idea, but I don't think we will see AS do this anytime soon!
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:09 am

Programs: AS 75K, DL PM
I would love the shower option. If truck stops can have showers then so can lounges
My ideal world would be to get off shift, go straight to the airport, hit the showers and then head home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.