Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

ogg-sea morning flight cancelled winter 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ogg-sea morning flight cancelled winter 2011

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2011, 3:41 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by pdm134
I was crushed to discover that AS cancelled the 9am OGG-SEA flight and added a redeye....for winter 2011. All good things come to an end I guess....sigh!!
its going on the MKE route
Old Feb 17, 2011, 9:51 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by Chugach
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Also, having a redeye return option to SEA vastly increases connection opportunities.
At least I hope they offer similar redeye meals like on UA... Sandwich/salad with hot soup and warm cookies...
Old Feb 18, 2011, 1:45 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Rewards Silver,United Miles plus Hawaiian Air AirTran SWA
Many tourists/vacationers like to fly on the RedEyes back home from Hawaii as it gives them "One More Day in Paradise"
I detest Red Eyes,
i'll miss the am ogg to sea flight!
Old Feb 18, 2011, 7:05 pm

You have to remember that a lot can change between now and the winter schedule. We only finalized the summer schedule in the last week or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.