Wiki Posts
Search

SEA Gold lunch 11/10

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Question SEA Gold lunch 11/10

I'm going to be there (at El Gaucho). Any others?

Any non-attenders have a dead horse or two we should beat?
Old Nov 7, 2010, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Ask about 2011 upgrade certs and if you already have them can you still use them when it goes electronic
Old Nov 7, 2010, 9:57 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
I will be there on Wednesday, and definitely plan on asking about the paper upgrade certs. I also plan on asking about any future improvements to mid-con F catering. I'm spending too much time on these mid-con flights where the Y food is starting to look better.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 11:06 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Can you ask about purchasing BR memberships with miles. Is this something they have/will/would consider?
Old Nov 7, 2010, 3:22 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, SWA CP, SWA A list, Hyatt Platinum, Hhilton Gold, Makai Club
two questions, please

I know this is not particularly a SEA question, but could you please ask if due to taking up some of the passengers after Mexicana's demise, especially out of LAX, they are considering upgrading some of the SJC-LAX flights to 737s to increase connecting passengers to Mexico--and in the other direction, to get some of those in LA who hate overpaying to go to Hawaii a smooth connection via SJC to KOA, OGG, and soon LIH

Also if there is any possibiility of being able to request they stock extra F breakfasts (since they only cater out of the west coast and keep the meals on board for the return) so vegetarians returning in F from Hawaii to the West coast have a non-meat/fish option. Last time I flew I was told they were not to allow me even to pay for a fruit and cheese plate until everyone in coach was offered it--I was left with no F meal and not even the possibility of a paid fruit and cheese plate as they were all sold out by then. Very South of expected!
Old Nov 7, 2010, 8:01 pm

Programs: MVP Gold 75K, Board Room, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by CDKing
Ask about 2011 upgrade certs and if you already have them can you still use them when it goes electronic
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old Nov 7, 2010, 9:13 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I'd love to hear if OXR or PAE are going anywhere.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 9:31 pm

That flight attendant was absolutely incorrect. If you want to buy a cheese plate right away, you can. They do not have to wait until they have made it through the main cabin first. Sorry about that :-(
Old Nov 7, 2010, 9:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Delta upgrades? Here before 2017?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 10:15 am

Programs: AS Million Miler, AS MVPG-75K, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Silver, Nat EE
I'll be there as well.

Would like to meet the other FT going so if anyone has idea on how to coordinate, please let me know.

#1 on my list - Delta upgrade status
Old Nov 8, 2010, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by UFgatorgal
I'll be there as well.

Would like to meet the other FT going so if anyone has idea on how to coordinate, please let me know.
Tall guy, glasses, dark hair.

Hmmm. No. That won't work.

I think an odd photo of me is still linked to my FT profile. Anyone have a better idea, aside from all of us just holding up a card with our FT handles?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 2:34 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
I'll be there
Old Nov 8, 2010, 3:51 pm
Original Member

Why don't I ever get invited to these? Can I just show up?

QL
Old Nov 8, 2010, 9:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa\'s PWP wonderous poster: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Originally Posted by missydarlin
I'll be there
I think Rick forgot to mention your diva status on FT @ the MVPG lunch in ANC...
Old Nov 8, 2010, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
Delta upgrades? Here before 2017?
yes please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.