FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   SEA Gold lunch 11/10 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/1145155-sea-gold-lunch-11-10-a.html)

Seattlenerd Nov 7, 2010 8:45 am

SEA Gold lunch 11/10

I'm going to be there (at El Gaucho). Any others?

Any non-attenders have a dead horse or two we should beat? :D

CDKing Nov 7, 2010 8:48 am

Ask about 2011 upgrade certs and if you already have them can you still use them when it goes electronic

Flyin'Hokie Nov 7, 2010 9:57 am

I will be there on Wednesday, and definitely plan on asking about the paper upgrade certs. I also plan on asking about any future improvements to mid-con F catering. I'm spending too much time on these mid-con flights where the Y food is starting to look better.

rollyo11 Nov 7, 2010 11:06 am

Can you ask about purchasing BR memberships with miles. Is this something they have/will/would consider?

thumbelina Nov 7, 2010 3:22 pm

two questions, please

I know this is not particularly a SEA question, but could you please ask if due to taking up some of the passengers after Mexicana's demise, especially out of LAX, they are considering upgrading some of the SJC-LAX flights to 737s to increase connecting passengers to Mexico--and in the other direction, to get some of those in LA who hate overpaying to go to Hawaii a smooth connection via SJC to KOA, OGG, and soon LIH

Also if there is any possibiility of being able to request they stock extra F breakfasts (since they only cater out of the west coast and keep the meals on board for the return) so vegetarians returning in F from Hawaii to the West coast have a non-meat/fish option. Last time I flew I was told they were not to allow me even to pay for a fruit and cheese plate until everyone in coach was offered it--I was left with no F meal and not even the possibility of a paid fruit and cheese plate as they were all sold out by then. Very South of expected!

maokh Nov 7, 2010 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by CDKing (Post 15091599)
Ask about 2011 upgrade certs and if you already have them can you still use them when it goes electronic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dabears1020 Nov 7, 2010 9:13 pm

I'd love to hear if OXR or PAE are going anywhere.

photar Nov 7, 2010 9:31 pm

That flight attendant was absolutely incorrect. If you want to buy a cheese plate right away, you can. They do not have to wait until they have made it through the main cabin first. Sorry about that :-(

eponymous_coward Nov 7, 2010 9:48 pm

Delta upgrades? Here before 2017?

UFgatorgal Nov 8, 2010 10:15 am

I'll be there as well.

Would like to meet the other FT going so if anyone has idea on how to coordinate, please let me know.

#1 on my list - Delta upgrade status

Seattlenerd Nov 8, 2010 10:33 am

Originally Posted by UFgatorgal (Post 15098183)
I'll be there as well.

Would like to meet the other FT going so if anyone has idea on how to coordinate, please let me know.

Tall guy, glasses, dark hair.

Hmmm. No. That won't work.

I think an odd photo of me is still linked to my FT profile. Anyone have a better idea, aside from all of us just holding up a card with our FT handles?

missydarlin Nov 8, 2010 2:34 pm

I'll be there :)

QuietLion Nov 8, 2010 3:51 pm

Why don't I ever get invited to these? Can I just show up?

QL

beckoa Nov 8, 2010 9:45 pm

Wirelessly posted (beckoa\'s PWP wonderous poster: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Originally Posted by missydarlin
I'll be there :)

I think Rick forgot to mention your diva status on FT @ the MVPG lunch in ANC...

lebowski76 Nov 8, 2010 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward (Post 15095523)
Delta upgrades? Here before 2017?

yes please.