FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   SEA Gold lunch 11/10 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/1145155-sea-gold-lunch-11-10-a.html)

missydarlin Nov 8, 2010 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa (Post 15102462)
Wirelessly posted (beckoa\'s PWP wonderous poster: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I think Rick forgot to mention your diva status on FT @ the MVPG lunch in ANC...

I think at this point, most people already know, or they figure it out when they see the FT pin on my lapel

jackal Nov 9, 2010 12:21 am

Originally Posted by missydarlin (Post 15102738)
I think at this point, most people already know, or they figure it out when they see the FT pin on my lapel

Ooh! Where do I get an FT pin?! ;)

98103 Nov 9, 2010 7:21 am

No invite...but will be on a DL flight to JFK and beyond that day...and clearly, there won't be any upgrades. What's DL committed to on their end?

ummm...no other questions.

Rickrich Nov 9, 2010 7:46 am

AA reciprocity

Can someone please ask what the status is of any type of reciprocity flying American/American Eagle? Due to schedule cuts at Horizon, I'm now having to fly American (Eagle) and would like to know the status of reciprocity with them. Avoiding their pricey change fees/stand-by fees would be great! Club reciprocity (like Alaska has with Delta) would be nice too.

Thanks

lalala Nov 9, 2010 12:12 pm

I will be there as well.

missydarlin Nov 9, 2010 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by lalala (Post 15106553)
I will be there as well.

I'll remember to bring the present from your OTH

dawtips Nov 9, 2010 12:28 pm

Can someone ask about future benefits for 75k'ers? Such as an even further discounted boardroom membership, subsidized wifi, more drinks/meals in coach?

HDK Nov 9, 2010 12:30 pm

I did forgot to ask a question at the Anchorage Gold Breakfast so if someone has a chance could they pose the following scenario...

I seem to recall that when MVPG75K was first being discussed there was some talk of a revenue based threshold (in addition to 75K miles / 90 segments) to qualify. Has any further thought been given to granting MVPG75K status based on dollar value of flights flown?

Regards,

HDK

lalala Nov 9, 2010 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by missydarlin (Post 15106579)
I'll remember to bring the present from your OTH

my RTH.

I will bring you treasures from the orient or my mom.

greybeardy Nov 9, 2010 1:00 pm

Can someone ask if AS is still exploring one-way awards on its partners and, if so, is there any progress on this?

doog Nov 9, 2010 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by greybeardy (Post 15106933)
Can someone ask if AS is still exploring one-way awards on its partners and, if so, is there any progress on this?

Seconded.

Rickrich Nov 9, 2010 5:50 pm

Can someone also ask about implementing Gold (including 75K) benefits on Horizon flights? There is a great discreptancy between service/benefits Gold customers receive on Horizon flights as compared to Alaska flights.

longdrelation Nov 9, 2010 6:24 pm

Reciprocal access

Can someone ask whether the CO Pres. Club at LAS will still have an agreement with AS now that the merger is official between CO/UA? Also, there are sooo many issues out in our threads about different club access agreements (doesn't the list include DEN, BOS, etc?), can any light be shed on the BR reciprocal agreements?
If I recall in the past months they have mentioned the SC at HNL and I *think* a club in BOS (post move?) being accessible, but the network of clubs you can access makes the BR a handy membership to have.

steadyASshegoes Nov 9, 2010 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by greybeardy (Post 15106933)

And mid-tier awards on partners.

737fan Nov 9, 2010 7:15 pm

How do I get invited to the Gold Lunches? I have been MVP Gold for several years and don't recall ever being invited.

However, I will be on an Alaska flight tomorrow, so maybe their IT systems are so smart they already know that there is no way I can attend the lunch. :) Although, it's the thought the counts.