Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Airtran Airways | A+ Rewards
Reload this Page >

Alternative to dying Airtran Biz class may be jetBlue

Old Jun 7, 13, 3:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

“The cabin proposed for the Jet Blue Airlines A321 (U.S. operator) is a two class layout, with 16 business class seats and 143 economy class seats (159 passengers),” says Airbus.

http://blog.apex.aero/cabin-interior...divider-a321s/

Now I just need to become familiar with their routes. Looks like someone is going to cash in on WN's debacle of FL.
Old Jun 7, 13, 6:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

This service is very likely going in to a subfleet only serving transcons to LAX/SFO.
Old Jun 8, 13, 11:02 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, DL Sil, UA Sil, Hyatt Global, MR Amb, Hilton Diamond, National Exec, Hertz Pres

At least it's a start. The problem for me is that JetBlue really doesn't fly many of the places that I need to go. Route expansion would be nice also.
Old Jun 8, 13, 4:11 pm

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Maybe JetBlue or Frontier would consider a mini-hub in ATL.
Old Jun 9, 13, 6:52 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, WN A-List Preferred, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz President's Circle
They tried it - albeit half-heartedly - a decade ago (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/trave...iveoct24_x.htm).

But man, wouldn't it be great if they gave ATL another shot to counteract this WN misery?

Search this Thread