Wiki Posts
Search

PP Lounges not part of Select Membership

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2024, 1:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
PP Lounges not part of Select Membership

I know with most US cards, PP restaurants are explicitly excluded from the PP Select membership.
Generally speaking, all PP experiences will be listed on the PP site, but on the app when logged in, you'll only see the lounges you're eligible for.

Enter HLP airport - total standard Priority Pass lounge, signage up, non-restaurant, same chain as other airports in Indonesia. Doesn't show up on my app, but is listed on the PP site.
Denied entry. Is there now a subset of lounges that are excluded from PP Select?
Old May 25, 2024, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by pushmyredbutton
I know with most US cards, PP restaurants are explicitly excluded from the PP Select membership.
Even more so come 1 July
Old May 26, 2024, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by FindingFoodFluency_
Even more so come 1 July
Reference? I haven't seen anything on the popular blogs. (Not questioning you as I could have very well missed something.)
Old May 26, 2024, 2:07 pm

Programs: Some more than others
Originally Posted by lamphs
Reference? I haven't seen anything on the popular blogs. (Not questioning you as I could have very well missed something.)
CSR (and possibly other) linked Priority Pass cards lose restaurant access on July 1st.
Old May 26, 2024, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by SCChris
CSR (and possibly other) linked Priority Pass cards lose restaurant access on July 1st.
OK, that I knew. I was thinking you were referring to something additional restaurants.

I'm wondering since the airports are so crowded now, the restaurants just don't need the PP revenue anymore. It seems every sit down restaurant at IAD is full and most takeaway joints have a line at least a couple deep if not more.
Old May 31, 2024, 11:58 am

Programs: Starbucks Gold, Amazon Prime
I know this is silly, but I wonder if the coders thought this "Saphire Lounge" in HLP was a Chase Sapphire Lounge, and thus excluded outside of the once-per-year visit allowance?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.