Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Wingtips Lounge JFK - Conflicting Information? / Severely Reduced Hours?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2019, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, Former Amtrak Select, Former Hilton Gold

Just noticed on the PP app PP hours are now 3pm-8pm. It used to be 24 hours with possible restrictions from 5pm-1am. The PP app and "partner network" section of the Wingtips website give the new hours while the "location" section of the Wingtips website still shows the previous restriction.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Why would they change PP access to only their busiest time of day? It's always dead there in the mornings and packed in the late afternoons.

Old Sep 9, 2019, 7:09 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Please see this thread:

What are the chances of getting into WIngtips Lounge at JFk outside of hours?

The Priority Pass entry may be wrong, but there is a telephone number you can call to ask rather than relying on internet speculation.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, Former Amtrak Select, Former Hilton Gold
FYI I went at 6:30 AM and got in no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.