PP and Minute Suites and guests

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2018, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.

Has anyone tried the Minute Suites with PP and a guest? I'm wondering if each guest gets their own room for an hour, but also if two guests can share a room for two hours instead.
Old May 31, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
They do allow sharing. Their own websites states:
  • How many people can sleep in a suite?
  • Every suite has a sofa daybed with a trundle of the same size, which is pulled out at a lower level. Our DFW location includes a mid-sized suite (Lone Star) with enough space to accommodate a cot, and a family-sized suite (Alamo) with enough space to accommodate two cots.

From the PP website for the ATL location: "Up to 3 guests accompanying the Cardholder in the same Minute Suite may use it at no extra charge." & "Each Minute Suite is equipped with a comfortable daybed sofa (sleeps two), pillows, fresh blankets, a workstation, a sound masking system that helps to neutralize noise and Nap26 audio program to help deliver a refreshing power nap"

Last edited by Yoshi212; May 31, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Old Sep 8, 2019, 10:31 am

So with minute suite, you get one hour, free use of a private suite?. No food or beverage included, if you go over an hour you have to pay.

Just a quiet place to do some work, take a nap, shower or have a quickie with your significant other?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.