EI lounge JFK

Old Sep 9, 19, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

EI lounge JFK

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone here can help me because honestly Aer Lingus can't seem to answer my question.
I'm flying into T5 JFK with Aer Lingus later this week. I have a connecting flight with Jetblue, but its an EI ticket. My connection is long so I would like to buy lounge access.
I can't seem to do it online, my understanding is this is because its not a point to point ticket but one with a connection.
I have spoke to EI on twitter who told me to ring the reservations department who could add it to me booking.
I rang reservations (incredibly rude BTW) who told me they can't help, I have to buy it at the desk in JFK. The EI website says you cannot buy access at the JFK lounge.

Does anyone here know the answer??

Last edited by Skuxx; Sep 9, 19 at 1:26 pm
Old Sep 9, 19, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
According to the EI website purchasing a paid lounge at entrance is only possible at the DUB & LHR lounges. I also believe that prepaid bookings for EI lounges at JFK are for EI outbound passengers. You can try to see using your EI PNR on their website to see if the system will sell you such access.

Since you say your connection is long you might venture over to T4 to use the lounge there. It's not an amazing lounge but it can be comfortable and has drinks. Be sure to check the lounge details on the website/app for time restrictions corresponding with your flights.

Search this Thread