Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass - Multiple Cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Priority Pass - Multiple Cards

So I have a question about having multiple priority lounge accounts thru multiple credit cards.

I have my current PP thru Citi Prestige.
I would also be able to get one thru Amex Platinum and Amex Aspire. (I have not yet actually asked for these because I already have one and didn't see the point of getting more, until now)

My questions is in regards to being able to use all three of my PP cards ( should I choose to request the other two). For example, if one of the sit down restaurant options (like in denver, JFK and MIA) also has a grab and go, would I be able to use one card to sit down and eat before my flight and then use one of the other cards (from a different CC) to do the grab and go portion and get a water and some snacks?

Does PP know that I have 3 accounts and are they all linked or would this be fair use since technically I am paying all three annual fees and this is a benefit of each card.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:30 am

Programs: SPG, HH, IHG, BA, DL
Having multiple PP cards is a benefit that you should keep but LABEL them so that you know which card company is which.
Some PP cards are limited in guest access (unlimited, 2 max, none, etc)...
So it pays to use the correct one for you lounge access.

Take a look at this video on comparison between PP lounge privileges between different card companies:

I just came back from Asia and used the PP in various lounges - but at one airport (XMN) I had to change 2 times to find one that was not full of people.

PP charges the card issuer connected to the card for reimbursement because they either swipe your card electronically or else they manually take an impression (old credit card days)...

So which ever PP card you use, they charge the card issuer.....
Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by 4sallypat
Having multiple PP cards is a benefit that you should keep but LABEL them so that you know which card company is which.
Some PP cards are limited in guest access (unlimited, 2 max, none, etc)...
So it pays to use the correct one for you lounge access.

Take a look at this video on comparison between PP lounge privileges between different card companies:

Priority Pass - Ask Debby

I just came back from Asia and used the PP in various lounges - but at one airport (XMN) I had to change 2 times to find one that was not full of people.

PP charges the card issuer connected to the card for reimbursement because they either swipe your card electronically or else they manually take an impression (old credit card days)...

So which ever PP card you use, they charge the card issuer.....
Thanks, yeah right now I only have prestige and I will label that when I get home. I just got done ordering the Plat one so I will know and once that arrives I will then order the Aspire one. I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't throw up a flag for PP that i was using two cards to get two benefits at roughly the same time frame as I didn't know if somehow the PP system has me as one person but with 3 cards, get what I mean?. We found out about the grab and go and its a great option to get my plane snacks, they even have wine, but i would not be able to eat and then get grab and go with one card LOL
Old Sep 3, 2018, 8:52 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG Platinum, Amex SPG, Chase CSR, Citi TYP
I have the same question. Currently, I don't need to use PP lounges because I have CX Diamond status. Sooner or later, I will stop traveling for business and lose my FF status. If I have multiple PP cards, I cannot think of any additional benefit, other than bringing more people to the lounge? Same as the OP's question, does PP know it's dealing with the same person? There must be a lot of people who have multiple PP cards. What are the additional benefits? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.