The best arrival lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The best arrival lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 6:28 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
CX arrivals lounge at HKG. American T3 arrivals lounge at LHR. Also, at LHR, the T2 PP arrivals lounge (small, but very nice staff).
Old Jan 16, 2018, 6:59 am

Programs: UA
Another lounge to add would be the Priority Pass Luxx Lounge in Frankfurt. It is not an arrivals lounge per se but since it is outside security you can use it as one. We used it once while waiting for our train (after arriving). It is a bit on the dark side (no outside windows) and the food options are limited. It does have showers though (did not use them). Was ok for a 2 hour wait to catch up on news and email via free wifi. Food was simpler german breakfast fare (continental breakfast) with warm Wiener sausages.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...RA3-LuxxLounge
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
The LHR T5 Sofitel lounge (and, when they let you use it, gym) was wonderful while it lasted. Sadly no more.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:30 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LondonElite
My favourite is the LH FCT. *A Gold will get you nowhere near that (thankfully). No disrespect.
Sorry to nitpick but the FCT is not an arrival lounge. You need a departing BP on LH or LX to access it. The LH FCLs are.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Is it just me or is the QR arrivals lounge completely underwhelming? Am I missing some kind of lounge, or is it the same center as the immigration processing for business/first customers? I guess I was just expecting something a little bigger and better than a room that has snacks that always look old.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 11:10 pm

Programs: UA
Never went to the QR arrivals lounge, only transiting in Doha. But went to the Ethiad arrivals lounge in Abu Dhabi 3x and it is the same as described above. A larger room with underwhelming food and drink options. There are showers but never used them.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by aaflyer93
Am I missing some kind of lounge, or is it the same center as the immigration processing for business/first customers? I guess I was just expecting something a little bigger and better than a room that has snacks that always look old.
There's a separate arrivals lounge landside.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 11:55 am

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
On my recent trip to SFO SIN CPH CDG SFO, I very much enjoyed the Eventyr Lounge upon arrival at CPH.

Of course if I could figure out when a lounge is available upon arrival rather being taken directly outside security, I’d sleep better at night.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:50 pm

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
I’ve tried the LHR T3 VS, AA and Plaza Premium and T2 Plaza Premium arrivals lounges and hands down the VS one is the best. In case you’re interested, the T3 Plaza Premium was the worst (the T2 one is good though).
Old Jul 6, 2019, 7:33 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
LHR T4 Arrivals Lounge - combined with T2 option - gives PP holders too nice options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.