Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Need help finding award space in Business with AirBerlin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2015, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I would like to travel in August, but have no luck in finding award space in business class. Anyone know if there is an alternative way? It seems impossible to spend my miles (at least if I want to fly business - as there never seems to be any availability..)

Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2015, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by feigum
Hi,

I would like to travel in August, but have no luck in finding award space in business class. Anyone know if there is an alternative way? It seems impossible to spend my miles (at least if I want to fly business - as there never seems to be any availability..)

Thanks
You're kidding, right?

Those very few award seats were likely booked a year ago. I booked award tickets in February for this September and that was only after searching day after day after day. We had to push our trip back to September after finding there were zero award seats available for August.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by Andrea Waters
You're kidding, right?

Those very few award seats were likely booked a year ago. I booked award tickets in February for this September and that was only after searching day after day after day. We had to push our trip back to September after finding there were zero award seats available for August.
Hah! Did exactly the same thing. Was actually looking for award space in August (searching in February), no chance, and then finally found one option in September.

Award space in C on AB is extremely limited
Old Jul 16, 2015, 9:41 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Summer is peak season. Difficult but not impossible to find J awards on AB but you are really at the mercy of someone cancelling and award seat.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 9:24 pm

Hi, sorry if posting in the wrong thread, how can I search for AB award availibility without having an account/mileage there? Also, do they have wider availibility when booking with their own miles versus partner airline like using BA miles to book?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.