Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Lounge access for STN (London Stansted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2013, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Gold

A friend and I are travelling STN-DUS-TXL-DUS-STN in a few weeks' time.

We are travelling economy and I have a BA silver/ OW Sapphire card.

I have been able to book our seats free of charge (not XL though) over the phone. I forgot to ask about the lounge though, and neither AB's website nor the OW website can give any information about lounge access in Stansted.

I gather there isn't a dedicated OW lounge... could my BAEC card get me, plus one into the No..1 traveller lounge? If the answer is 'yes' does anyone know if that lounge is conveniently placed for the AB gates? My mobility is unpredictable while travelling and a free hot drink and snack might not be work trekking across a terminal.

edited to add another question: does Fast-track for elites travelling in Y exist in STN? or are there any other arrangements for people with reduced mobility? I was an able-bodied person the last time passed through STN and wouldn't have paid any attention
Old Nov 11, 2013, 12:36 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

As you indicated, there are no oneworld accessible lounges at STN.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 8:25 am

There is a fast-track lane at STN which you can use as a BA Silver when traveling on AB.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by seawolf
As you indicated, there are no oneworld accessible lounges at STN.
Ah well, straight to the gate via the shops then.

Originally Posted by TeflonMan
There is a fast-track lane at STN which you can use as a BA Silver when traveling on AB.
that's probably the more important one, thanks ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.