Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

JFK to Berlin/Dusseldorf in business class- How is it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2013, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Location: NY Tri state- but hangs out in nicer weather in west coast
Programs: CO Plat, National VIP, Avis PC,

I'm flying business class from JFK to Berlin and back through Dusseldorf.

How does the cabin/ammenites compare to continentals/delta business class?

Thanks
Old Jan 14, 2013, 5:10 pm

Your seat is likely to be the ex-LX seat, which is an angled lie-flat seat. That would make it better than the recliners that UA/DL fly to Europe, but worse than the fully-flat seats that UA/DL fly to Europe. (1 AB plane now has fully-flat seats, with more on the way).

The service is likely in the same league as UA/DL. There can be an endless debate on FT about it, but for the most part they are about the same (we aren't talking about comparing say, UA F vs. SQ F).

Overall, I would say AB is a viable option, especially if you are going to Berlin or DUS.

Check out this nice trip report for more info:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...txl-jfk-j.html
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:34 pm

Programs: QF LTG, LH LT-FTL (HON till 02/25), AB-G†

To cut a long story short: Not top notch but OK. They offer quite value for money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.