Wiki Posts
Search

my wife won't let me fly NZ anymore

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2009, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: united 1p, usair silver, nz gold, hilton gold, starwood gold

Although mentioned in the NZ in the news thread, here is the link for the "pick-up" flight. www.thematchmakingflight.com.

Next I guess they will use an A380 with beds.
Old May 21, 2009, 1:53 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
If your lucly by the time this flight comes around next year, the 77Ws might have beds in Y Class.
Old May 21, 2009, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by sheepherder
She doesn't trust you? Or has some sort of objection to the airline helping lonely folks meet a potential wife, husband or civil-partner?

NZ have not announced any plans to purchase A380 aircraft in any event; nor any plans to install double beds (or merge with VS...).
Old May 21, 2009, 4:49 pm

Whew.. I fly out of LAX on NZ two days before that....

Although the airport party might have been OK.....

Be awkward to have booked "normally" and found yourself on that flight....
Old May 21, 2009, 4:52 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Bit like the Mardi Gras flight where some people had no idea, was quite funny watching the video clip on the news and one guy had covered himself with a blanket.
Old May 21, 2009, 6:54 pm
In memoriam

Programs: QF WP & AA EXP
LOL, just tell her Air NZ has nothing to hide
Old May 21, 2009, 9:13 pm

Programs: QF WP (OWE) / LTG (LT OWS) | Hyatt Globalist
Not more than 2-3 years ago I remember reading an article in Readers Digest about a website that lets you put up your flights and meet up with fellow single travellers travelling that flight or who were going to be transiting at a specific airport at a specific hour.

For the life of me, I can not remember what the website was.. Anyone got any clues?

PS - It wasn't so much a website targetted at flight enthusiasts. More a site targetted at single people wanting to meet up with other singles during their flights/airport transits.
Old May 22, 2009, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by SQ421
Not more than 2-3 years ago I remember reading an article in Readers Digest about a website that lets you put up your flights and meet up with fellow single travellers travelling that flight or who were going to be transiting at a specific airport at a specific hour.

For the life of me, I can not remember what the website was.. Anyone got any clues?

PS - It wasn't so much a website targetted at flight enthusiasts. More a site targetted at single people wanting to meet up with other singles during their flights/airport transits.
From memory this was started by someone from here.

For us of course there is the ba97 site - but single as in traveling alone, rather than ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.