Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Question regarding Premier Economy seats....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2006, 11:36 am
mlm
Original Poster

I have read some threads here on flyertalk regarding these seats and just hung up talking to a Air NZ rep on the phone. The rep explained that the Premier Economy was inbetween Business and economy so in my mind I was equating Air NZ's Business Class to what I know as First Class; and the Premier Economy to what I know as Business Class BUT it sounds to me like Premier Economy is NOT inbetween the two but much closer to Economy class.

Is this correct? I've flown to Europe many times in Business Class on American and Lufthansa but this Premier Economy does not sound as nice as the "middle" category of a 3 class aircraft i.e. Business class I'm familiar with. From my experience on overseas flights, Business Class more closely resembles First Class than Economy Class.

Appreciate your opinions before I decide which airline to take from Auckland to Los Angeles.
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:05 pm
mlm
Original Poster

I just discovered the ultimate seating thread which answered my questions. Please disregard my posting....should have finished reading before I posted. Sorry!
Old Dec 23, 2006, 6:48 pm

Programs: Air NZ.
Hi mlm,

If you haven't seen it already, note the new launch of an improved long laul PE service.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631774

Cheers
TiggerK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.