Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Good special on travel.com.au A$1299 SYD-LA, with free 2 trip to NZ (worth $398!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good special on travel.com.au A$1299 SYD-LA, with free 2 trip to NZ (worth $398!)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2004, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Fly to LA and soak up all the post Oscar's glamour. PLUS 1st 25 to book online receive a FREE flight to New Zealand. Just thank us in your speech, OK?

LA Online fr.$1299* + tax fr.$185

1st 25 people to book ONLINE only receive a FREE Trans Tasman flight to the value of $398* (subject to payment of additional tax fr.$87). Must book online only by 19 Mar'04

got it in the travel.com.au newsletter.

The $1299 is valid for travel to 1 April, and Nov-8 Dec! Pretty good deal IMHO!
Old Mar 9, 2004, 1:38 pm

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE
Hi

How do they mean a free flight cos you have to go via AKL if you are going to LAX or do they mean vis WLG or CHC.

I actually got that same fare from Bestflights in Perth for $A1199 which includes free stopover in NZ.
Old Mar 9, 2004, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

I know it's confusing but they are giving you ANOTHER free flight, of course you get the stopover on the way, but you get a free rountrip SYD-AKL at some LATER date! free. It's a smart-saver fare (so doesn't earn miles) but it's an extra holiday for nicks (just the taxes).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.