Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class on NZ

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2000, 4:51 am
Original Poster

First Class on NZ

What is first class like on NZ? I'll be travelling LAX-FRA next week and can upgrade my ticket from business to first for $1000 more roundtrip. Is it worth it? And, by that I mean is NZ's first product remarkably better than its businss product?? For instance, it would definetely be worth $1000 to upgrade from business to the first suite on UA. Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 4, 2000, 3:10 am

Air NZ first class IS better than their business class, however they do NOT have the new generation Sleeper suites of BA SQ QF CX UA.

Check Air nz website...they have pictures of seats from memory.
Old Sep 5, 2000, 7:32 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Hi,

NZ does have sleeper seats on one or two of their newer 747-400 services. Usually AKL/LAX/LHR. But I have no idea how you locate them.

Despite that servive is very very good in first class, but I probaby would not pay the extra, and I agree without guranteed sleepers it is not in the same league as the othr airlines. Use points instead and make your own mind up.

Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.