Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus SP earnings

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Gold Elite = GE
asking this for the sake of everyone that wants to ask but is too afraid to - what does Gold Elite mean? Is “Gold Elite” the same as “Elite”? Or are we using the two words together for a particular reason?

thanks 😊
Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:26 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by 40love
asking this for the sake of everyone that wants to ask but is too afraid to - what does Gold Elite mean? Is “Gold Elite” the same as “Elite”? Or are we using the two words together for a particular reason?

thanks 😊
NZ renamed the Elite tier from Gold Elite a few years ago. I think we should stick to Elite going forward to avoid confusion.

The basic tier used to be Jade. I am not sure if this is still a thing and I doubt many people know that.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by Xiaotung
NZ renamed the Elite tier from Gold Elite a few years ago. I think we should stick to Elite going forward to avoid confusion.

The basic tier used to be Jade. I am not sure if this is still a thing and I doubt many people know that.
Brilliant thanks that makes a lot of sense. GE is quicker to type than Elite though

So was it Jade - Gold - Gold Elite?
Old Mar 12, 2024, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by 40love
Brilliant thanks that makes a lot of sense. GE is quicker to type than Elite though

So was it Jade - Gold - Gold Elite?
Gold Elite is the old name of Elite. Jade is also no longer used.
Member -> Silver -> Gold -> Elite
And out of flow is Elite Priority One (EP1)
Old Apr 16, 2024, 11:05 pm

Programs: NZ Gold Elite, AS, AC, QF
Here's a question: do the bonus points meet the "metal" requirement: in my case, towards the 668? Or only towards the 798?
To retain Elite status, you need to earn a further 798 Status Points in the 12 months from your tier anniversary. At least 668 of these must be earned on Air New Zealand Operated flights or qualifying partner airline flights.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 11:16 pm

Originally Posted by jawnbc
Here's a question: do the bonus points meet the "metal" requirement: in my case, towards the 668? Or only towards the 798?
They don't count as "metal" - even if the bonus is on a "metal" flight.
jawnbc likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by jawnbc
To retain Elite status, you need to earn a further 798 Status Points in the 12 months from your tier anniversary. At least 668 of these must be earned on Air New Zealand Operated flights or qualifying partner airline flights.
What do you mean bonus points?
* Status Boost
* The last of the covid bonus
* The ANZ SPs

The first 2 yes. The ANZ no.
jawnbc and Beano like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.