Wiki Posts
Search

Fully flex fares to oz

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 12:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
Fully flex fares to oz

Need to book some flights but not really sure on the timelines exactly (potential bereavement happening). I did a quick search for some flights to BNE this weekend, may stay around 5 days but it appears they are not fully refundable or they have change fees. Does anyone have any insight. We will fly economy as it’s just too expensive at the pointy end at short notice. What do I need to put in my search function. Feel a bit brain dead to work this out myself. Perhaps I should ring but right now just trying to cost it out
Old Feb 14, 2024, 12:28 am

when booking on the website, it should be before the seat select page (scroll past the insurance, car, emissions options) where you can choose to make your flights flexible - https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/tasm...nditions-flexi
Old Feb 14, 2024, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A difficult sad situation for the family.
Booking one way fares at short notice, on any airline, can be an option. Can be price competition compared to booking ahead of time. Does vary a lot.
For BNE OOL is an option. Then train or rental car to/from Brisbane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.