Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class Menus?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2020, 11:19 am

Programs: Air NZ *E, IHG Ambassador, Qantas Gold, Marriott Platinum Elite, HH Gold
Originally Posted by sbiddle
Seriously uninspiring starters and mains. I wonder what they'd say if you asked for the chicken from economy ?
Can confirm the chicken from this menu was uninspiring!!
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:19 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Originally Posted by fleet7
Can confirm the chicken from this menu was uninspiring!!
that is so disappointing. I would have probably picked the Lamb as a main. But I have also struggled on Air NZ to select something desirable. I recently had this issue on Qantas and Emirates and only had the entrees :/ -
Old Mar 3, 2020, 12:53 am

Programs: NZ*S, IHG D
Menu below from a recent J class flight to AKL. Photo of food is the beef (in case that wasn't obvious)

Old Mar 5, 2020, 3:02 pm

Like many here, I am not fond of capers but recently had a restaurant meal garnished with roasted or deep fried capers and it was surprisingly very nice!

I was a little surprised the nice flavours came from roasted capers, so I bravely picked out a couple of it and ate it on its own, fantastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.