Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missed connection LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2018, 7:09 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by WLGNZ
After the connecting bag drop. turn right and there is a screening area on the same level, right there. It is often far less busy than upstairs.
You don't go through that area of you're in proper transit though - you go through the transit area at the far end of the CBP hall.

TBH I've also never seen that area on my last two connections between NZ5/NZ1 and NZ6/NZ2 where I've used the bag drop.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
If you are sitting at the front of the bus with no checked luggages, and are utilizing GE/Precheck, you can get from TBIT to as far T8 within 30 minutes without breaking a sweat. Since you have to go landside anyway after immigration and customs, I exist TBIT and stroll outside.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 9:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
.error.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.