Wiki Posts
Search

A320 Seat Map

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2017, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Silver
A320 Seat Map

So I booked AKL-ZQN flights months ago and selected the front row on the DEF side as I'll have an infant and she is at that age where she'd appreciate the floor space at my feet to stand up and play. I went to check my seats and noted that the seats are now greyed out, and we have 1E & 1F, which are still allocated to me and my partner. It looks like it is ZK-OJC, which intl config, but now that the pretty much the whole plane has seats allocated, I wondered whether 1E&F are considered exit row seats and therefore we will get booted from them? The NZ website suggests i'll be ok?
Old Dec 21, 2017, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by brenrox
So I booked AKL-ZQN flights months ago and selected the front row on the DEF side as I'll have an infant and she is at that age where she'd appreciate the floor space at my feet to stand up and play. I went to check my seats and noted that the seats are now greyed out, and we have 1E & 1F, which are still allocated to me and my partner. It looks like it is ZK-OJC, which intl config, but now that the pretty much the whole plane has seats allocated, I wondered whether 1E&F are considered exit row seats and therefore we will get booted from them? The NZ website suggests i'll be ok?
On a ETOPS A320 1D-F have a bulkhead infront of them like the non ETOPS A320s have infront of 2D-F. They are the "same" seats just different row numbering.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by nzkarit
On a ETOPS A320 1D-F have a bulkhead infront of them like the non ETOPS A320s have infront of 2D-F. They are the "same" seats just different row numbering.
That's what I thought, thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.