Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"5 or fewer seats left at this price"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2015, 8:57 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Current Air NZ pricing to Hawaii is very sharp - it's dropped in the past week to match Hawaiian. It's around $100 cheaper for my May flights than what it was a few weeks ago for the same booking class.

Air NZ regularly run non advertised "sales", some of which travel agents aren't allowed to advertise. Air NZ (like many other airlines) simply drop pricing but don't advertise it because they know many people will try several different airlines to see their price for flights.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 1:55 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand NZ*S
Originally Posted by sbiddle
Current Air NZ pricing to Hawaii is very sharp - it's dropped in the past week to match Hawaiian. It's around $100 cheaper for my May flights than what it was a few weeks ago for the same booking class.

Air NZ regularly run non advertised "sales", some of which travel agents aren't allowed to advertise. Air NZ (like many other airlines) simply drop pricing but don't advertise it because they know many people will try several different airlines to see their price for flights.
Still no Bus class Sales to Hawaii though!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.