Wiki Posts
Search

Changing to a later flight?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, AA, DL
Changing to a later flight?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but a search didn't help me. I am ticketed for UA6798, an 11:25pm arrival in Wellington from Sydney operated by Air New Zealand on 8/24, and it'd be great if I were able to change to UA6796, a 2:30pm arrival operated by NZ the following day. UA's SDC does not cover this change, so is there any way I can make that change through NZ? I'm Star Alliance Gold booked into W class. Thanks much!
Old Aug 13, 2014, 1:03 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
As your booked on UA6798, you would have been ticketed by UA therefore you would need to contact UA to make any changes to the booking. Also with the W class its likely to be the class your book in though UA, on NZ's system you will be booked into another booking class.

*G will have no weight on NZ, when it comes to changing your flight. They are supper stricked on rules like this.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, AA, DL
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
As your booked on UA6798, you would have been ticketed by UA therefore you would need to contact UA to make any changes to the booking. Also with the W class its likely to be the class your book in though UA, on NZ's system you will be booked into another booking class.

*G will have no weight on NZ, when it comes to changing your flight. They are supper stricked on rules like this.
Thanks. I read here that UA will not let me switch a codeshare to a codeshare, but it won't kill me to ask them. The W class is from NZ's booking system, but if that doesn't make a difference, it's not important. I brought it up only because I NZ's website shows me in 3D for this flight, in the Space+ section, and I wasn't sure whether that meant that I had booked into a fare class with special entitlements.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 1:44 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by DeterminedToUpgrade
I brought it up only because I NZ's website shows me in 3D for this flight, in the Space+ section, and I wasn't sure whether that meant that I had booked into a fare class with special entitlements.
Your *Gold status will be getting you access to Space+

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.