Community
Wiki Posts
Search

R comps

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Hmmmm, I could quite legitimately use the title 'Captain', but have never bothered. However, may be more useful to the crew in an 'in extremis' situation...

In some booking systems I could also enter my workplace 'title', but again have never been bothered. Maybe that's my problem......
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:21 pm

What about the medicos at the top of their profession they called Mr or Mrs not doctor, so you never know who you are talking to just by the title

Maybe they should put a space for letters after the name - that way they may realise that all that glitters is not gold, though I must say never a problem on NZ, they seem to treat everyone the same in the front!
Old Nov 8, 2011, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by mmonster
Also, just been back from flying J on TT flight outbounding on 773, J loading was so bad, only 9 pax altogether, spread out across 2 cabins... the name charts only have *E circled, as well as a person who has got no status but a prefix or 'Dr'... well.... I don't know, but *G are definitely not their focus...
This is the only benefit of NZ*E status to me over and above NZ*G, so that distinction is appreciated.

This would be a good opportunity for me to repeat my outrage that Gold Elite partners appear the same way on the manifest as the real deal. This heavily devalues the level. I am sure I have written about this at great length.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 2:36 am

Originally Posted by ntddevsys
This is the only benefit of NZ*E status to me over and above NZ*G, so that distinction is appreciated.

This would be a good opportunity for me to repeat my outrage that Gold Elite partners appear the same way on the manifest as the real deal. This heavily devalues the level. I am sure I have written about this at great length.
only if ALL the FAs working in BP can remember where *E are seated. quite often im sure they dont remember.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.