Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NZ 777-300ER Open Day Pics

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2011, 4:11 am

Is it just me or does Y+ look like Thompson's CozySuite on steroids?
Old Apr 1, 2011, 3:50 pm

Thanks for the info nz_crew!

Originally Posted by nz_crew
I think the idea is once the new-technology induction ovens are back to a full complement onboard (after the initial problems they are proving to work well now) the food offering will be expanded again.
Any sense for when the induction ovens will be back to a full compliment (are these only in BP/PY?), are they any better on the newer OKN and OKO?

Another question, are the pizza snack type options still available in BP?

Good to see the Premium Economy options seem premium.

Looking forward to experiencing it all.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by Reason077
Why did they bother keeping the remote control, when everything in the new IFE can be controlled by the touch screen? Ditching the remote would have resulted in a simpler, more elegant, and probably thinner seat-back.
Reasons why a remote control may be better than a touch screen:
  • If you're reclined back and don't have long arms, you can still change the channel, volume etc. without needing to lean forward.
  • You can't play video games with a touch screen - or at least not to make it annoying.
  • The more that the pax behind you touches their screen in watching the entertainment, the more you will feel it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.