Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25000 easy miles with MasterCard Switzerland

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2008, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Smile 25000 easy miles with MasterCard Switzerland

Interesting offer for Swiss residents: sign up for an AF MasterCard Gold and, besides the usual first-year-for-free deal, the welcome bonus is tripled to 15000 miles . Plus, fly any 4 segments on AFKL during the subsequent 12 months and cash in another 10000 bonus miles . Else the rate is 1 mile for every 2CHF spent.

Offer valid until Sep. 14th. Details (in French) here.

Last edited by albireo; Aug 20, 2008 at 11:17 am
Old Aug 21, 2008, 2:15 am

Programs: SQ PPS Solitaire - BA GGL - AF Plat - LH Senator - EK Gold
this is indeed a fantastic offer! Unfortunately I already have this card and just asked them last week to waive my annual fee since I'm spending quite a bunch of money on this card (well, not as much as on my Diners/Miles and More cards, but certainly enough to get the fee waived).

They usually also have some nice promotions in between for double miles.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 7:29 am

Programs: AF/KL silver, Sixt Plat., BMI *G, Northwest Gold, Iberia nothing, Spanair Blue
25'000 miles is enough for a return ticket in Europe. And you have to fly them to get it.

Moved to Spain last year : Amex Spanair Gold (free 1st year) gave me direct access to the MAD Star Alliance lounge, one return ticket wherever in Europe/ Spain after spending 300€ (any item). My return trip to Tenerife Norte cost me 20€ in taxes.

Spanish airlines are up to their neck and compete hard to get spaniards business. Much better than my options when I was in Paris!

Iberia Visa card sign up also gives you upfront enough miles for a national return trip with open eco miles, for a very low amount of taxes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.