Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Confused. Miles on Continental 100 % on all fares ????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2007, 5:57 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I will have to fly to the US 2 or three times this year in economy, I am looking for the lowest fare that still gets me 100 % miles. I read that Continental would be my best bet. Is that still so or did something change

Thanks
Old Mar 10, 2007, 6:15 am
cpx

Programs: Many
IIRC, CO and KL gives 100% miles on most base fares.
As a CO OP member, I received 100% miles EQM on most discounted fares
and I believe its true the other way around too.

http://www.klm.com/travel/nl_en/flyi...e=txt.partners
Only the following booking classes are eligible for earning Miles: A, B, C, D, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
(For travel from January 8, 2007, booking class M is also eligible for Miles accrual)
Old Mar 10, 2007, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by besserwisser
Hi,

I will have to fly to the US 2 or three times this year in economy, I am looking for the lowest fare that still gets me 100 % miles. I read that Continental would be my best bet. Is that still so or did something change

Thanks
all revenue fare classes earn min. 100%
Old Mar 10, 2007, 9:17 am

Programs: MileagePlus GS
I have yet to book a flight on CO that was not considerably cheaper than KL metal. I always earn 100% miles and they post within days.

KL still has yet to improve the website to allow fare/class selection and seat assignments, they still charge an extreme amount for taxes and fuel surcharges, still charges an internet booking fee, and charges me per passanger whenever I use their KLM Am Ex card......

I have taken all my business elsewhere and have not flown on paid KL metal in over a year.

I will however stay FB due to the fact I live in the NL's and only need 40,000 instead of 50,000 to remain Gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.