Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Southern has anyone got some miles from them??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat for life
China Southern has anyone got some miles from them??

I flown 5 to 10 local flights on China Southern this year and never succeed in getting any mile from it. I know that I should probably call AF and send the boarding pass but usually I must return them to our Chiona office for expense en accounting.

just out of curiosity has anyone ever been able to score some miles on local flight on CZ.

At the checking in major airports such as PVG and CAN the agent usually recognize the AF or FB card but in the local airports it is another story.

How shall we ask them to enter the number AF XXXX or FBXXX

By the way ain't they suppose to join Skyteam early next year??? they don't seem ready to do so yet.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 2:21 pm

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
I also have not received miles for flights flown. I have sent in the boarding passes (with AF number printed on them) and am still waiting for credit some two months later. I agree that they are not nearly ready for an international alliance.
Old Sep 28, 2005, 3:22 am

Programs: VIRTUOSO Travel agent, Amex cent, FB Lifetime Plat.
Mile Flown Ok But No Bonus For Beiing Plat !

Hello,

i have flown once between hong kong and beijing in C got the miles for the distance and the C class bonus but never got the bonus for beiing FB Platinum?....
Called FB who confirmed that i should get this bonus so I sent them the boarding passes a month ago but still nothing!
Good luck to you
Best regards

stef9152
Old Oct 14, 2005, 12:20 pm

After 4 months of repeated refusals by FB to accept that I was owed FD miles for a CZ flight just before the new programme began, they have finally credited the base miles, but not the PE bonus.

Were FD members entitled to the elite bonus miles for a CZ flight?
Old Oct 14, 2005, 12:29 pm

Programs: KLM FB plat / Hertz Pres Circle / AB EB Gold
Pearl Class on CZ ? Biz class bonus?

you can get amazing deals CZ to PEK by flying "Pearl Class"
Just a few hundred above very cheap economy fares.

* How is this Pearl Class ams-pek ? Like WT+ of BA?

* What about 150% miles for Pearl class?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.