Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

How do you book flights with miles if they don't show up on Air France site?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2021, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

I want to use flying blue miles for a trip to Europe but can't find the direct COVID tested flights operated by Delta on the flying blue site. Plenty of seats available on Delta.com and I see connecting Delta flights on FB.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 12:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
simple answer : If they are not available on FB, you can’t book them with FB miles. Each airline controls the inventory they « give » to their partner. So a given DL flight may be available to SM members but not to FB members (or the inventory has already been sold at the time you are looking for flights).
You speak about the covid-free flights ? Is that to go to Italy or Netherlands (I think those are the only 2 countries where this concept has been used)? If yes, you don’t have anymore to fly on those to reach NL or IT and I am sure those flights are just becoming « regular flights ».
So you can take any flight that is available to FB members for redemption.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.