Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Scam with fares >>> AVOID THIS AIRLINE

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2016, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
LOT Scam with fares >>> AVOID THIS AIRLINE

Very bad surprise today.
Just booked with Lot a ticket in a specific Far class (still visible right now on their website). But i have received a ticket with another (less, much less good) fare...

I contacted them : "we can do nothing".
2 calls : same answer. Kind of outsourcing untrained / useless / sovietic style customer service.

They don't have any other answer than : "book another ticket".

Shame for this airlines for such a mess in their system, shame for such a poor customer service, Shame for such behavior.

I would advice everyone to really take care when booking with them because they don't deliver the fair you buy and they don't want to do anything for you.

Low cost service at premium price, basically a SCAM. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
Old Oct 31, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
This sub forum is nothing to do with LOT.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 2:10 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Just for my knowledge, can you let us know the class fares ?
Old Oct 31, 2016, 6:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by frenchft
Very bad surprise today.
Just booked with Lot a ticket in a specific Far class (still visible right now on their website). But i have received a ticket with another (less, much less good) fare...

I contacted them : "we can do nothing".
2 calls : same answer. Kind of outsourcing untrained / useless / sovietic style customer service.

They don't have any other answer than : "book another ticket".

Shame for this airlines for such a mess in their system, shame for such a poor customer service, Shame for such behavior.

I would advice everyone to really take care when booking with them because they don't deliver the fair you buy and they don't want to do anything for you.

Low cost service at premium price, basically a SCAM. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
Dispute with your credit card company.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 11:21 pm

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
This thread has been cross-posted in the M&M forum. Cross-posting is not allowed as per the FT rules. Please do not respond to this thread. If you want to contribute to or follow the discussions, please do so here.

Kind regards,
totti
Moderator M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.