Search

Promo Awards October 2016

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 4:53 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by quikshifter
I was ready to book a November Promo award and it was 17,500 miles on Friday. Today it's 25-35k. Do these promotions come back or is it gone for good?
You will have to wait next months , cross your fingers and pray

The promo awards are available for a limited amount of seats for each offer
Old Oct 20, 2016, 3:22 pm

On AF:s site...

Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:17 am

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Hannibal,

Where did you find that? I know where the award promo page is on KLM site but cant find on AirFrance. If that's true (probably a mistake I doubt they will honor) I would book it just to try out La Premier.

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
On AF:s site...

Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:21 am

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
BTW I am able to find a similar one but the price is for premium economy not LA PREMIER
Attached Images  
Old Oct 21, 2016, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
The lists frequently contain typos or - as it appears in this case - some intern translated incorrectly. It should be patently obvious that such mileage amounts could only have been for Premium Economy

Only once have there been Promo Awards in La Première. You would not be advised to hold your breath waiting for another.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...rst-class.html
Old Oct 22, 2016, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by bison1847
Hannibal,

Where did you find that? I know where the award promo page is on KLM site but cant find on AirFrance. If that's true (probably a mistake I doubt they will honor) I would book it just to try out La Premier.

It's AF's Promo Awards site
http://www.airfrance.fr/FR/en/local/...ons-miles.htm#

Is there even 1:s class to Beirut?
Old Oct 22, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
Is there even 1:s class to Beirut?
yes, there is.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Totally new to FB. St Martin is my favourite Island and I just noticed some great promo reward prices for December. Is this usual for St Martin at this time of the year to have these promo award levels or is this a one off. I am very tempted to drop my IB business flights from Miami pop over to St martin for week and slum it in economy back to lba via AMS for only 15,000 and ~100 euros . cant believe these ward levels.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
The October promo awards are no more. You cannot book a Promo Award to St. Maarten any more - it is not featured in the current (November) promo award list.

The November promo awards have their own thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...er-2016-a.html
Old Nov 4, 2016, 1:15 am

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Thanks, that shows how new to FB I am. I must learn to read up on FB a lot more. Do you know if SXM is a regular to go on promotion. Also do FB do a promo every month.

Thanks.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 2:52 am

Programs: FB Platinum
yes they do promos every month with slight percentage/cabin/destination changes. you can look up on previous promo threads here to see how often SXM pops up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.