Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having troubles reaching Flying Blue France ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC

I'm trying to reach Flying Blue France (+33 1 58 68 68 68) from a US phone number and keep getting the message: "to reach us from France, dial 3272".

Great... Except that I can't dial 3272 from the US...

Calling the same number with Skype works though...

Anyone else having troubles dialing the French Flying Blue number from the US?
Old Mar 2, 2012, 2:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
yes...exactly the same message in French and in English and then a dial tone. Nice! Because if we need assistance on Saturday, this is my only option since Canada is closed.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 2:13 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Hey there,

yes I had the same message with both their numbers: 01 58686868 and 0149607080. Very annoying, had to call the belgian number instead.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC
They seem to have fixed the problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.